Welcome to Status! Status gives you access to the latest statuses (posts), short content and commentaries, interesting and curated content. No trackers, no paywall.
- Tencent is undervalued
Tencent Holdings and its subsidiaries and affiliates such as Tencent Music are still undervalued. There’s no doubt that results of Tencent will be consecutively better and better, and we can expect that in the period of near 3-5 years Tencent’s shares will become known as a safe haven for shareholders.
- Twitter needs professional, effective, people-first management
If Elon Musk won’t find the good executive team and give it autonomy to make decisions and run the business, Twitter will be facing more and more problems.
- Peace. Development. Win-win cooperation
Replacing division with unity, confrontation with cooperation, and exclusion with inclusiveness is a recipe for the better, prosperous world. A world without wars.
- On proposed BRICS+ expansion
The proposed BRICS+ expansion will mean:
- GDP 30% larger than the GDP of the US.
- Over 50% of the global population.
- Over 60% of oil and gas reserves While BRICS is not a free trade bloc yet, there is high possibility that BRICS+ countries will form a free trade bloc.
While BRICS is not a free trade bloc yet, there is high possibility that BRICS+ countries will form a free trade bloc.